Your sustainable Event in Toulouse
In Order to limit our environmental impact, in Toulouse, we are committed to developing a more sustainable business tourism.
The organization of sustainable events has become more than a trend, it is an indispensable priority, a reality for clients and agencies, but also an ambition of the destianations.
Initiatives in terms of eco-responsibility continue to flourish in The Pink City.
As a meeting industry's destination, with conscious and informed event professionals network, we wish to accompany you in sustainable, responsible approaches, and help you find local professionals who meet your needs and expectations.
Best practices for organizing an eco-responsible event
Adopting good practices means above all, integrating sustainable development dimension from the planning stage of your eco-event.
It also means adapting your speech by raising the eco-awareness of your teams and employees, your decision-making customer, your service providers/suppliers and attendees.
Favour soft mobility and lower your carbon footprint
The Toulouse-Matabiau train station has many regular connections with Bordeaux - 2h, Montpellier - 2h15, Lyon - 4h or Paris - 4h15.
Coming flying? Toulouse-Blagnac International Airport is officially certified level 3 at the Airport Carbon Accreditation and is aiming at level 3+ by 2024.
This is a global carbon management program for airports that evaluates airports' efforts to manage and reduce their emissions from CO2.
Anticipate the waste issue and think recycling
- Selective sorting
- Dematerialization of communication elements
- Elimination of plastic bottles
- Avoid all single-use products or use biodegradable, compostable products
Use a locally sourced and quality catering
- Fight against food waste
- Prefer organic, fair trade, locally sourced products, and seasonal agriculture
- 100% ecological and reusable cutlery
Focus on necessary, sustainable and responsible purchases
- Reuse communication medias such as booths, banners, kakemonos
- Goodies 100% recycled and recyclable or locally sourced
Why not proposing outdoor and eco-responsible activities?
In addition to being didactic, these concrete services will be resourcing for your attendees.
Manage your energy
Become aware of the energy mobilized for each event, of the water resources used and moderate their consumption.
Finally, assess the eco-responsibility of the selected providers by checking
- Adherence to an official ecological certification or labeling
- The implementation of good practices in terms of sustainable development internally
- Eco-labelled products used