A dedicated team
A team that is dedicated and expert in its field is at your service.
Organise your tailor-made event!
The Convention Bureau of Toulouse aims to support those organising MICE or congress projects and to « make the city easy »:
- Support with creating your bid documents for a professional event project
- Liaison with private and public sector figures at destination
- Assistance finding professionals that suit the needs of your project
- Access to a personalised management platform
- Organisation of inspection visits
- Application of the Welcome Pack
The major rendezvous
- Presence at the unmissable professional events: national and international trade fairs (IMEX, IBTM, Heavent Meetings, Salon Réunir...) and European workshops.
- Face to face meetings (sales missions) and Educational Trips of the destination to convince project managers (event agencies and companies) to come and organise their events in Toulouse
- Working with leaders of scientific and economic projects, supporting major events: (ESOF, Em'Tech, Fab14).
- A team dedicated to your project.
The Welcome Pack
A Pack that is entirely devoted to your event:
- Appropriate documentation (city map, documentation, practical guide); your delegates will have Toulouse in their pocket;
- A personalised welcome at the airport and at SNCF-Matabiau station; treat your delegates as VIPs;
- A « Pass » for public transport to get around Toulouse sustainably;
- Carefully planned connections thanks to Air France, Star Alliance and Turkish Airlines ;
- An image library to illustrate your documentation.
Silvia Ferrari - Deputy director
Clémence Long - Service Manager
Camille Faure - Promotion Manager
Rodolphe Garcia - Congress Developer
Stéphanie Ballotta - Congress Project Manager
Émilie Veaute - Business Event Manager
Andréa Hervet - Business Project Manager & partner relationships