CHÂTEAU DE MERVILLE
Castle Merville and its Park - Event and reception 15 minutes from Toulouse.
The castle and the park of Merville, both classified Historical Monuments, represent an exceptional setting in the south of Toulouse, for the organization of your corporate events, receptions, gala evenings, filming, incentives, cocktails. Your guests will discover in this sumptuous setting, unique in Europe, a breathtaking view of the Garonne valley.
- The inner courtyard of the castle offers a total area of about 600 M2, nestled in the "U" formed by the castle.
- The large panoramic terrace, at the back of the castle, facing east, with an area of 800 m2, opens onto the perspective of the boxwood garden and offers a breathtaking view of the landscaped park.
- The large landscaped area of 5 ha, against the bottom of the castle and facing the rising, is located between the large terrace and parking and allows to consider large events.
- The room of 300 m2 in pink brick and exposed carpentry is divided into 2 spaces; it is equipped with a catering room with cold room.
- The "green carpet", privileged space of 100 m long bordering the maze of boxwood, plunges you into the art of gardens. the boxwood maze: a mysterious environment in which you can invent unique and original scenographies.
- The large salons of Apparat en enfilade, with its furniture of the eighteenth century, allow more intimate and upscale receptions.
Contact direclty our partner by filling out the form below.
Present your project and they will get in touch with you !