yCAM 2020 - young Ceramists Additive Manufacturing Forum
[Covid-19 Postponed] New dates : 28th to 30th October 2020.
Important announcement: due to the extended uncertainty related to Coronavirus/Covid-19, and in agreement with the guidelines by the management of the University of Toulouse, yCAM 2020 has been postponed.
yCAM 2020 will be postponed to the 28th - 30th October 2020.
As abstract submission and program planning are already finished, we will not open abstract submission for oral presentations again. We think that it is fair to keep all accepted oral presentations as planned. In case colleagues will have to cancel their oral submissions, we will reconsider presentations that have been switched from oral submission to poster. The submission of abstracts only for posters in order to give the possibility to new participants to present their work. The deadlines for poster submissions and registration are postponed accordingly.
Please note that there will be a change on the venue and yCAM 2020 will be hosted at:
Toulouse INP-ENSIACET - 4 Allée Emile Monso, 31030 Toulouse (location).
The yCAM conference covers the main AM technologies applied to ceramics and in particular the following topics:
- Direct 3D printing
- Indirect, powder-based 3D printing
- Fused deposition modeling
- Selective laser sintering/melting
- Laminated object manufacturing
- Novel Additive Manufacturing technologies
Additive Manufacturing materials and applications:
- Silicate ceramics, pottery, ceramic art and architecture
- Technical ceramics and advanced applications: bioceramics, porous ceramics, piezoelectric ceramics, printed circuits etc.
- Composites and multi-material Additive Manufacturing
Design and software:
- Innovative and process-driven design
- Software and data preparation for Additive Manufacturing