Toulouse Exhibition & Convention CentreMEET
Innovative, accessible, multi-functional, modular:
MEETT, the new exhibition and convention centre of Toulouse is worthy of a name that matches the quality of its facilities.
A UNIQUE SITE AND A RANGE OF WORLD-CLASS SERVICES.
Due to be opened in June 2020, and with buildings works already well-advanced, it is now able to fully present the major highlights of this mixed-use venue that is unique in Europe, because it has both an Exhibition Park and a Convention Centre on the same place.
Boasting state-of-the-art facilities and an architecture that is resolutely modern, designed by Rem Koolhas (OMA), the Exhibition and Convention Centre will have the capacity to adapt to events of any scale, including the most ambitious, thanks to the following features :
- The Exhibition Park is a continuous hall of 40 000 sqm which can divided in 7 halls, complete with two Mezzanines and a covered central and main street of 14 000 sqm, which provides a link to the convention centre.
- A convention centre of 15,000 sqm capable of accommodating up to 3,400 people for plenary sessions, which is made up of a 9,000 sqm multi-use space and 12 modular meeting rooms.
- 25,000 sqm of outdoor exhibition space that will be able to host demonstrations, large-scale installations, entertainments or events in the open air.
- An on-site hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn, offering a capacity of 289 rooms, which will round off a global hotel offer in Toulouse that can accommodate more than 42,000 people spread across its hotels, aparthotels and on-line rentals.
- Optimum access: 5,000 parking spaces indoors and outdoors; a tramway stop on site that provides access to Toulouse Blagnac Airport (No.1 business airport in France) in just 15 minutes and a direct connection to the city centre in 40 minutes.