The history of Toulouse began 2000 years ago and continues to this day, forever writing the pages of its future. Toulouse is a city that inspires and attracts talent.
Host your events in the heart of the stimulating ecosystem created by our knowledge hubs and benefit from their shared experience and skills.
A land of innovation
When a city launches itself into the future!
Toulouse sits at the very heart of the region’s economic attractiveness and international development. Experimentation, co-construction... the scientific ecosystem of Toulouse encourages exchanges and inventiveness.
An innovative hub for business travel
Toulouse is a centre of excellence for artificial intelligence and autonomous transport.
By choosing Toulouse, an innovative hub for business travel, you can offer your clientele some truly stimulating expert encounters.
A city of the transport of the future
It is only here in Toulouse that you can discover all future modes of transport, mostly autonomous:
- Hyperloop Transportation Technologies has established their European R&D hub
- EasyMile is developing its driverless shuttles
- EVA is developing the first E-VTOL (Electric Vertical and Take-OFF Landing) compact autonomous vehicles.
- Siemens Mobility World HQ deploys solutions for “intelligent" mobility and transport to tackle urban, intercity and freight transport challenges.
- Renault has acquired the R&D facilities of Intel in order to develop its own laboratory aimed at creating tools devoted to autonomous and connected vehicles
Centre of excellence for Artificial Intelligence
Toulouse is one of the pilot regions of the « France pour l’Intelligence Artificielle » initiative aimed at helping to define the major factors in the creation of favourable legislation and regulations in this field.
Major areas for strategic applications:
- Robotics and drones
- Voice recognition and robots
- Big Data and Machine Learning
- Intelligent and connected cities
- Intelligent mobility and transport systems
- Health, personalised medicine
French astronaut who studied in Toulouse
The astronaut shares a photo of the Ville Rose, taken from the International Space Station, and speaks about the years he spent studying at Supaero in Toulouse: